Hotel Santoli is a 70s inspired style boutique hotel, ran by The Santoli Family, who have been involved in the hotel business since 1929.
Immersed within the greenery of the Tosco-Emiliano Apennine Mountains, in Alta Valle del Reno, between old districts, regional parks, and ancient traditions, the hotel offers peace and tranquility within a genuine family oriented atmosphere.
Indulge in the cuisine, full of flavours that are unique to the region, using only the freshest local ingredients and products. Relax and unwind in our newly redesigned spa and wellness center, the only spa in Porretta Terme reserved only for their guests to enjoy.
The 3 Star Hotel is also connected to the Thermal Center and is close to all the major art cities Bologna, Pistoia and Firenze
IN THE WELLNESS CENTER AT HOTEL SANTOLI YOU CAN FIND A TECHNICAL POOL, A SPECIAL AREA WITH A POOL WITH HYDRO-MASSAGE EXCLUSIVELY DEDICATED TO RELAXATION AND WELL-BEING.
Plunge yourself in a world of pleasurable allurement with water, warmness, aromas and relaxing sensations in our new Wellness Center at the 5th floor and enjoy the Appennine landscape and the fascinating natural view during your stay.
Choose your favorite rituals: Finnish style sauna, Turkish steam bath with light and scent-based therapy, Ice fountain, Cervical blade, Body showe, Tropical shower and Mist shower with light and scent-based therapy, Hot and Cold shower, relaxing room with water beds, Resting area with fire place and tisane corner.
SERVICES FOR BIKERS
- Closed and guarded garage for bikes
- Charging column for electric bikes
- Electric car charging power station
- Tools for basic bike maintenance
- Breakfast for cyclists
- Bike washing
- Premises easily accessible by bike
- Guides available
- Rescue in case of difficulty
- Packed lunch supply
- Bike rental
- One night cyclists welcome
- Discounts to individual FIAB / ADFC members
- Discounts for FIAB / ADFC groups (Min. 10 people)
- Trenitalia Customers Discount
THE FUTURE IS IN THE APENNINES
The Santoli Hotel goes green! Available services:
- Solar cells
- Charging station
- Organic food
- Sustainability in the Apennines
- Private access to natural thermal waters